Inspired by a timeless design, the Nike Air Max 90 running shoes has a durable leather upper and a visible Max Air unit for a comfortable fit and impact protection.
- Combination leather and textile upper for comfort and durability
- Full-length polyurethane midsole with visible Max Air unit in the heel for cushioning
- Solid rubber Waffle outsole for traction and durability
Air Max 90
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late 70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort. Suddenly they could see it. And just a few years later, the next-generation Nike Air Max 90 became a hit with both athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations, lightweight performance and a cushioned ride.
- Mesh vamp for enhanced breathability
- Padded collar for cushioning around the ankle
- Flex grooves for natural range of motion and flexibility